Everyone who works at Fiverr Marketplace knows that in order to publish a gig in certain subjects or categories, you must pass a skill test. Fiverr is a best marketplace for freelancer. If you want to publish a gig in the digital marketing SEO category, you have to take two tests. One is the SEO Skill Assessment Test Fiverr and the other is the English Test. Although those whose are native language English, I don’t know if they will need an English test. The number of sellers in this category is less. As there is less competition, there is more opportunity to get job here. For this reason, Fiverr basically takes these tests to verify that those who will provide services here have the basic skill.
Table of Contents:
- Video of SEO skill assessment test Fiverr.
- Some important things about test.
- What is the easy ways to pass the SEO skill assessment test Fiverr?
- Basic Rules of the test.
- SEO skill test sample questions and answer.
1. Video of SEO skill assessment test:
2. Some important things about the test:
Actually, the Digital Marketing SEO category is 07 (seven) type. They are-
- Off-page SEO
- On-Page SEO
- Technical SEO
- Full SEO package
- Keyword Research
- Compititor Analysis
- Voice Search SEO
Each category must be questioned according to its type of work. The topic we are focusing on here is Technical SEO and On-page SEO. Again, there are some questions that are fundamental to SEO. They can also be combined with other categories.
I assume you are coming to serve your sector with good skills. But no matter which category of SEO you decide to serve, it will definitely benefit you if you practice the questions well.
3. What are the easiest ways to pass the SEO skill assessment test Fiverr?
Many times, we can do the practical work well. But in theoretical knowledge, we may have known the matter but now we have forgotten. But if you don’t pass the skill test, then Gig is not going to be published. It is mandatory. So, you must be passed the SEO skill assessment test Fiverr for publishing your Gig.
For this, it is important to acquire practical work skills. Besides, good results can be obtained by practicing theoretical issues and adopting a little shortcut method.
Practical and theoretical knowledge you must work hard to acquire. After these steps, here are some shortcut methods:
1) During the test you need two computers with internet connection. Because you can only work in one browser tab when you take the test. If you left the tab, you failed!
2) On the second computer, you open three or four tabs that have written about these topics. If you need an answer, you can easily find it by pressing (CTRL+F) there.
3) You can also do a Google search on another blank tab.
4) Find out the questions from this site and other sites and search for them. Save these in a word file.
5) Check out some YouTube videos in the same category. Take out the questions from them and do a Google search. Save these questions to the previous MS Word file.
6) Create a question bank like this. Open this file on a second computer and keep it to a minimize on computer taskbar. Take the help of it if necessary.
Very Important Step: Above all, if you want to verify your knowledge properly, test it honestly.
4. Rules of Fiverr skill test:
According to Fiverr –
Each test is up to 40 minutes.
There are 40 questions, which vary in topics in the selected subject.
You can’t leave the test (the current screen where the test is being taken).
Do not use the shortcut menu options (mouse, right-click) or the keyboard for navigating backwards or forwards within the test.
5. SEO skill assessment test Fiverr questions and answers:
1)Which is anchor text?
Ans: The visible text hyperlinking to another page.
2) What does the terms keyword prominence refer to
Ans: It refers to the fact that the keyword placed in important parts of a webpage are given priority by the search engine.
3) Which of the following search engines patented the concept of “Trust Rank” As a methodology for ranking web sites and pages?
4) Will I see an uplift in SEO traffic from a domain migration?
Ans: No, Google knows your domain/sites history and passing at on means maintaining the legacy of issues.
5) Which of the following actions carry a google penalty?
Ans: a) Having a robot write your text, b) Hiding text for additional keyword in the same color fonts as your sites background., c) Using links forms and paid links to create a network of inbound link to your site. d) All of above.
6) Long tail keywords are-
Ans: Long-tail keywords are highly specific, phrase consisting of three or more words.
7) What aspects of a hyperlink are not important for SEO?
Ans: The anchor text especially the keywords in it.
8) How do you debug page-level Search indexing issues?
Ans: URL inspection tools.
9) When implementing pagination for products on your site, which of these should you leverage to minimize duplicate content/thin content risks?
10) What is the best way to structure your website from an SEO point of view?
Ans: It depends on the type of your website.
11) What is the term for optimization strategies that are unreputable but not as bad as black hat techniques?
Ans: Grey hat techniques.
12) Rich snippets help to rank a webpage and increase CTR
13) How are sitemaps important for the search engine optimization process?
Ans: Sitemaps help the Googlebot see the full scope of pages on a from the website.
14) Which of the following tools could help identity which city in the world has the most search interest for a certain keyword?
Ans: Google Trends, Moz,
15) The following factor is considered to be a ranking factor in Google?
Ans: Quality Score/ Website speed.
16) What does SERP stand for
Ans: Search engine result page.
18) How do you recover from Panda?
Ans: Fix thin and poor-quality content on the pages of your site, and submit a reconsideration request.
19) Correctly optimizing meta sites can help to improve the click-through rate in search results?
20) Which of the following can be termed as appropriate keyword Density?
21) True or false? An HTML sitemap provides a list of internal links on a website accessible to users.
22) What will be the action if Google finds more than one canonical tag on your webpage?
Ans: There are several ways Google can handle this situation.
23) Image links don’t pass on any link equity to outbound page.
24) What are the conditions that the robots.txt must have for it to work properly?
Ans: a) The file must be named robots.txt b) This file must be placed in the root directory. C) Both A & B(Ans).
25) True or False? Google My business is a paid service for commercial business.
Ans: This is free, Ans: False
26) Which of the following content types is most easily crowded by major web search engines (Google/Bing)?
27) Which of these are tools used in the auditing process?
Ans: a) Google search console, b) Screaming Frog c) Moz, D) All of above.
28) Which of these factors will affect your ranking for local-focused queries?
Ans: The location of your website’s server
29) What does dynamic serving deliver?
Ans: A site that provides different HTML to Google from the HTML it delivers to users.
30) What is duplicate content?
Ans: When there are substantive blocks of content on a web page that either completely match, or are appreciably similar to content on another web page.
31) What does a PBN stand for?
Ans: Private Blog network.
32) Why are site maps important for the search engine optimization process?
Ans: Site map help the search engine spider pick up more pages from the website.
33) Which of the following would be the best choice of URL structure (for both search engines and humans)?
34) Keyword stemming is the strategy of modifying different keywords through the use of their variations.
35) If a website sells links, what actions does Google recommend to avoid being penalized
Ans: Paid links should be disclosed through the “ref=nofollow” attribute in the hyperlink
36) What do you call the filename that tells the search engines whether they can access and therefore crawl parts of your file?
37) If you have a page at www.example .com/page1, which of the following robots.txt directives prevents search spiders from crawling the URL?
Ans: Disallow:/ and Disallow:www.example.com/page1(Both is right answer)
38) What are algorithms in SEO terms?
Ans: Googles formula for indexing and ranking sites in the SEARPS
39) What was the first named google updates?
Ans: None of Above
1) Which of the following options describes the correct meaning of MouseTrapping?
Ans: the process by which a cage catches mouse is called mousetrapping.
2) True or false? An HTML sitemap provides a list of internal links on a website accessible to user.
3) Which HTTP server response code indicates a file that no longer exists? (File Not Found).
4) While optimizing your website, it is important to generate the right type of traffic. How does bounce rate help inform this?
Ans: Shows the percentage of users who entered the website and then left without viewing any other page.
5) How many signals have google previously insulated make up their algorithmic rules?
6) YouTube timestamps can be used to rank a video in the Google search results.
7) How do you recover from a manual link penalty?
Ans: Remove or disavow al links that do not appear to be editorially given and file a reconsideration request.
8) Correctly optimizing meta titles can help to improve the click through rate in search result.
9) When implementing different filters or soft orders for products on your site, which of these should you leverage to minimize duplicate content risks?
Ans: Rel=” canonical”.
10) Which of the following Search Engines Patented the concept of “TrustRank” As A Methodology for Ranking web sites and pages?
11) If you have a page on your website that is no longer required, what is the best practice SEO for handling the page?
Ans: In most cases, re-direct the page to a relevant alternative page using a 301 redirect (301 status code).
12) What are the conditions that the robots.txt must have for it to work properly?
Ans: Both A and B, This file must be named robots.txt, This file must be placed in the root directory.
13) How are sitemaps important for the search engine optimizations process?
Ans: sitemaps enhance the ranking of a website in search engine results, thus boosting the SEO efforts.
14) What are algorithms in SEO terms?
Ans: Googles formulas for indexing and ranking sites in the SERPS.
15) Your geographic location is a factor that affects what you see in the local search engine results.
16) How do I use the SEO keyword tag?
Ans: List every single keyword and its possible variance that a page could passible rank for.
17) An HTTPS certificate will automatically improve your ranking on tablet devices
18) True or false? Implementing 301 redirects on an old page to redirect to a new page is a good tactic from an SEO perspective.
19) What is the most common fix for duplicate content?
20) Image links don’t pass on any link equity to outbound pages.
21) You can tag outbound links from your sites the following.
Ans: a) No follow b) Sponsored c) User generated content d) All of above.
22) Which of the following do you think is the closest CTR (Click through rate) received by a website ranked in position 1 of organic search results?
23) Google have a tool in the search console that allows you to specify links they should ignore in terms of backlink value. What is the tool called?
24) How long does it take to rank #1 in Google?
Ans: It is impossible to know.
25) The process of acquiring links from other websites to your own is known as?
Ans: Link building
26) Which of the following examples are considered by Google as “auto-generated” content?
Ans: Text generated using automated synonymizing or obfuscation techniques.
27) What do the acronyms PA, DA, and PR stand for?
Ans: Page authority, domain authority, page rank
28) What will the action if Google finds more than one canonical tag on your webpage?
Ans: There are several ways Google can handle this situation
29) The best way to track performance for technical SEO is metadata.
30) Which of the following are considered “black hat” SEO techniques?
Ans: a) Link Farming b) Hidden text c) Cloaking d) Gateway/doorway pages e) All of the above
31) What do your impressions in Search Console mean?
Ans: The number of times any URL from your site appeared in search results viewed by a user, not including paid Google Ads search impressions
32) Which of the following links is likely to pass the most value from a single page?
Ans: A link contained in the main body text
33) In most cases, Static Pages are more SEO friendly than the dynamic pages?
34) Google Search Console is similar to Google Analytics in functionality.
35) Are RSSAtom feeds returned in Googles search results?
36) What does the 301-server response code signify?
Ans: Move permanently
1) If you have a page at www.example.compage1. Which of the following robots.txt directives prevents search spiders from crawling the URL?
Ans: b) Disallow:/ c) Disallow:/page1 c) Both B & C
2) In internal linking important
Ans: Yes, absolutely, you are given the option of directly informing search engines what the destination page is about, and this is a recognized signal by them.
4) When implementing pagination for products on your site, which of these would you leverage to minimize duplicate content/thin content risks?
5) Google looks down upon paid links for enhancing ranking. If a websites sells links, what action/s does Google recommend to avoid being penalized?
Ans: Paid links should be disclosed through the “index=nofollow” attribute in the hyperlink
6) How do you tell Google your page has been updated?
Ans: Submit the URL in search console
7) When do you use the rel=”canonical” tag?
Ans: To help resolve potential duplicate content problems.
8) Which of those is not a metric used in the link building?
Ans: a) domain authority b) Number of links c) Number of advertisements(Ans) 4) None of above
9) What is Googles preferred method of configuring a mobile site?
Ans: a) Google prefers that mobile websites are configured using responsive web design b) Google prefers that mobile websites are configured using retina web design
10) There is no such thing as “Over-optimization” in SEO
11) What is indexing?
Ans: Once the search engines have been presented with a new accessible page it will be inducted into the search engine results pages (SERPs).
12) What do you call the filename that tells the search engines whether they can access and therefore crawl parts of your site?
13) Which of the following are examples of agents?
Ans: Search engine spiders
14) What is duplicate content?
Ans: When one page has the exact same content as another.
15) Contextually linking your blog content to other internal posts is known to lower your Google rankings
16) What happens during Googles indexation process?
Ans: Webpage data is saved in Googles database for easy retrieval and ranking.
17) When implementing different filters or sort orders for products on your site, which of these should you leverage to minimize duplicate content/thin content risks?
18) What is the name given to a program designed to crawl websites?
Ans: a) spiders b) robots c) crawlers d) All of above
19) If you enter the query “help site:www.reddit.com” into Googles search bar , what results will appear?
Ans: Pages about “help” within www.reddit.com
21) Where on a website is the most common place to apply a “rel=nofollow” attribute?
Ans: Blog comment links
22) When considering HTTP vs HTTPS pages on a site, its good to have a mix both.
23) Google scores internal and external links differently-
24) How can Meta Description tags help with the practice of search engine optimization?
Ans: They serve as the copy that will entice searchers to click on your listing
25) What is keyword density?
Ans: The total percentage of times a keyword appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page
26) What does YmYL stand for?
Ans: Your Money your life
27) What do you use to search for exact phrases in google?
Ans: Quotation Marks (‘)
28) Which of the following links is likely to pass the most value from a single page?
Ans: A navigational link contained in the header
29) What is an alt text for images?
Ans : It provides a text alternative to an image for the visually impaired but also helps google interpret it too.
30) How to optimize a website with millions of pages?
Ans: a) Special attention need to be given to following section for those kind of websites b) Creating dynamic meta tag c) Dynamic XML sitemap d) Strong internal structure for navigation e) A,B, C & D.
31) Why are long tail searches closer to resulting in purchasing items
Ans: Because they already have a precise idea of what the user is looking for.
32) What type of sitemap is the most important for SEO?
33) Which of the following are requirements in a robots.txt file?
Ans: User-agent: user-agent name)
34) You can use rich results test tool to validate structured data code. True or false?
35) Which of the following actions carry a Google penalty?
Ans: a) having a robot write your text b) hiding text for additional keywords in the same color font as your sites background c) Using link farms and paid links to create a network of inbound links to your site d) all of above (Ans)
36) What aspects of a hyperlink are not important for SEO?
Ans: The anchor text especially the keyword on it.
37) What is the illegal act called in which a age is copied by unauthorized parties in order to filter traffic off to another site?
Questions and answers sometimes may have writing issues. And very few may have not accurate. But we hope the maximum of the answer is correct. If you justify it again and research the questions of “SEO skill assessment test Fiverr” it will help to gather knowledge for you.
Share this post via: