Elementor is a great page builder for WordPress. It’s not just a page builder, it’s currently a website builder. It is available in both free and premium versions. Website header, footer, popup, page, post, contact form can all be made with elementor. In this article, we are going to show you how to edit header in elementor. Also, we will create a header with Elementor header builder.
However, the facility to create headers will be available only in the premium version of Elementor.
- Best ecommerce theme for WordPress?
- Shopify vs woocommerce: Which is best?
- How to delete theme in WordPress?
Table of Contents:
- Video: Header Edit.
- Elementor header edit step by step.
1. Video: How to edit header in Elementor?
2. Elementor header edit step by step.
1. At first, you need to log in to your wordpress dashboard.
2. Make sure that both your Elementor and Elementor Pro have been installed and activated.
3. From the wordpress dashboard, left side menu click Templates>Theme Builder. You will see a window like the below image.
4. From the right side box keep template type Header and give a Header name.
5. Here you will find several previously created header templates.
6. Place the mouse cursor over whatever you like and insert.
7. If you already have the Element Template Library connected, it will be inserted immediately. Otherwise, you need to connect your template library.
8. Click the Get Started> Connect button to connect the library.
9. If you already have an account, log in with your username and password.
10. If not, click Create Account to create an account then log in.
11. Then your header template is imported instantly. Now you are able to edit it as you like. Save template after editing and import it as your wish.
In the above video, I created a custom header and edit it to my choice. Once your header has been created, you can edit it as you wish on page editing. Elementor Builder is one of the best editors that can be used for extreme-level editing. Watch the video above carefully, how I edited a header of my choice.
If you have any further questions or if the article has been helpful to you, please let us know in the comments.
Share this post via: