Bangladesh is improving a lot in the freelancing sector day by day. Many young people in this country are serving clients with a reputation in international marketplaces. There is no shortage of goodwill from the government to further develop the freelancing sector and provide opportunities to freelancers. However, the most common problem that all freelancers face is bringing money into the country. Since PayPal is not approved in our country, we usually have to use Payoneer Gateway. It usually takes two to three days to bring money directly to the bank through Payoneer. Also below 50 dollars is not allowed for withdrawal. In this case, BRAC bank mobile banking system bkash take a step that really appreciated. They have started a system to bring money directly from Payoneer. We will see in this article How to send money from Payoneer to bkash
Table of Contents:
- Video: How to withdraw money from Payoneer to bkash?
- Payoneer to bkash transfer.
- Reason that can be issues for withdraw money from Payoneer to bkash.
- The benefits of sending money to bkash from Payoneer.
1. Video: How to withdraw money from payoneer to bkash.
2. Procedure: How to send money from Payoneer to bkash.
1. At first, you need to log in to your bkash account by bkash App.
2. Go to ”আরো>রেমিটেন্স>পেওনিয়ার”
3. Click ”আপনার পেওনিয়ার একাউন্ট লিংক করুন।”.
4. If you don’t have a Payoneer account, then you can create it by clicking ”পেওনিয়ার একাউন্ট খুলুন”. And the link it to your marketplace account and bkash account.
5. By clicking ”আপনার পেওনিয়ার একাউন্ট লিংক করুন।” you will go to the Payoneer account login page. From there give your Payoneer user email and Password. And then Click Sign in.
6. If you have any two-factor authentication in your Payoneer account then provide your two-factor code and click Submit. Click Agree>Ok.
7. After that, you will receive a message “Your account is successfully linked”. Click ”এই একাউন্ট থেকে টাকা তুলুন”. You will see your amount of dollars. If you have available currency for withdrawal then click ” টাকা আনতে নির্বাচন করুন”.
8. In the box ”আনার পরিমাণ” give the amount that you want to withdraw. Click ”এগিয়ে যান”. If you have a two-factor code in your Payoneer account then again need to provide and click Varify.
9. After that, if everything is ok then you will get a message “Your fund withdrawal request is successful”. Return to your home and wait a minute. Check your balance. You will get a message “Remittance fund withdrawal successful” and 2% cashback.
3. Reason that can be issues for withdraw money from Payoneer to bkash:
1. Bkash and Payoneer If there is a mismatch in the account name.
2. Mobile number of Payonar account and If the Bkash mobile number is different.
Solution: In this case, NID verification may be needed. Then your job Will be done.
4. The benefits of sending money to bkash from Payoneer.
- You will get 2% instant cash back. And the opportunity to win a smartphone every day from February 10 to February 16, 2022!
- Encash up to Tk 1,25,000/- a day from Bangladesh through bKash account. Monthly 4,50,000/-
- Minimum encashment limit has been set at BDT 1,000/-
- Money will be added in instantly!
- You can open Payoneer account using bKash mobile application.
- The government has waived taxes until 2024, in addition to a 4 percent cash incentive for freelancers earnings.
- You can transfer everyday 10 time and monthly 50 time.
Remember! Payoneer will charge a fee of 2% of the total transaction amount each time the money is withdrawn.
Finally, everyone should applaud the goodwill of the Government of Bangladesh and this great initiative of bkash. We thank both authorities for this.
If you have any further questions or if the article has been helpful to you, please let us know in the comments.
Share this post via: